Sunday on the Course

Now that autumn has officially arrived the days keep getting shorter and the study load is increasingly getting heavier. At times it feels as if I barely have enough time to breathe. So when I handed it in my last big assignment last week I vowed to take the weekend off and recharge my batteries. We had a ball on Saturday (quite literally, it is St Andrews after all) and felt to lazy to go on run on Sunday. Still craving fresh air and not wanting to miss out on the good weather I grabbed my roommate and dragged her out onto the Old Course for a good old-fashioned afternoon walk. The Old Course is one of the most famous golf courses in the world and it takes month to get a slot to play it (or whatever golfing is called). However, on Sundays its open to the public and everyone can walk, run or play on it without fear of being hit by a golf ball.

So, ladies and gentleman, make yourselves a nice cup of tea, sit back and enjoy the magnificent beauty that is the east Fife coast.
















Comments

Popular Posts